The 6th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2016) will take place November 7–9, 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany.
The Proceedings are now available in the ACM digital library: http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2991561
The rapid advancement and ubiquitous penetration of mobile network, web based information creation and sharing, and software defined networking technology have been enabling sensing, predicting and controlling of physical world with information technology. Every business process can be empowered, and therefore, various industries redesign their business models and processes along Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm. To maximize the social and economic benefit of the technology, issues of interoperability, mashing up data, developing open platforms and standardization across technology layers have to be addressed.
Pervasive connectivity, smart devices and demand for data testify to an IoT that will continue to grow by leaps and bounds. Computing power is dropping in price while new sensors are being developed and incorporated into everyday objects, and as people buy into IoT technology, economies of scale lend themselves to the creation of ever more data-centric businesses. Instrumenting and connecting devices has massive potential to deliver value, but there is need for a coordinated effort when rolling out the next generation of self-reporting paradigms. With the strong supports from industry and academia the international conference on Internet of Things has become the premier gathering place for visionary, academic researchers and practitioners around IoT. The 6th International Conference on the Internet of Things (IoT 2016), building on the success of its predecessors since 2008, is the premier forum for such efforts, to share, discuss and witness cutting edge research in all areas of development for the Internet of Things.
The Internet of Things Conference is seeking original, high impact research papers on all topics related to the development of the Internet of Things. Papers will be reviewed and selected based on technical novelty, integrity of the analysis and social impacts and practical relevance.
- Book your hotel room early! Special room allocations are bookable until 07.10.2016, at the Hilton Garden Inn until 22.09.2016 and at the ibis styles Stuttgart until 26.09.2016.
- Registration online! Use the Online Registration Form to register for IoT 2016.
- Special Deal for MotelOne in Bad Cannstatt ends on August 15th (reserve you place with this form)
- Instructions for preparing of the camera ready version of the paper are online.
- Keynote Speakers: Prof. Wolfgang Wahlster, Guido Stephan, and Latif Ladid
- Papers can now be submitted via the EasyChair conference system
- Call for Workshops is online
- Call For Papers is online
- Website is online.