For the first time in the history of the IoT conference there will be a Hackathon included in the program. The goal is to create the greatest “Internet of Things”-related products within 24 hours.
It’s free to register and attend our hackathon. Designers and developers are both welcome! The event is limited to 100 persons and the tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.
Friday, 3rd of October
- 6 PM: Kickoff event with small dinner and networking
- 7 PM: Introduction and inspirational talk
- 8 PM: Pitch fire and team forming
- 10 PM: Start working (we are open all night)
Saturday, 4th of October
- 9 AM: Doors are opening to continue working
- 1 PM: Lunch
- 5 PM: Finish working on your projects
- 6 PM: Demonstration of your projects to the jury (3 minutes for each team, no powerpoint – products only)
- 7:30 PM: Small apero / networking
Speakers and Jury
Questions? Please email the Hackathon Organizer