Demos in IoT 2014 are intended to introduce new or on-going work on systems and applications related to the Internet of Things and provide opportunities for authors to interact directly with the conference attendees. The demo session will be 2-3 hours in length. Please note that demo session participants will need to register for the conference.
Abstracts of accepted demos will be included in the IoT 2014 conference proceedings, but will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore because their selection process is different from conference full papers.
You are cordially invited to submit demonstration proposals to IoT 2014 conference. Submissions from both industries and universities are encouraged.
For even more interaction opportunities with conference attendees consider being an Exhibit Patron
- Demo proposals must include an extended abstract no longer than two A4 pages in the “IEEE manuscript template for conferences” format, including all figures and references.
- The authors should also provide a brief sketch of the planned demonstration (e.g., demo setup, demo experiencing) on additional pages together with the extended abstract. Specific requirements concerning space, power, network, security, etc. should be stated.
- Demo proposals must be submitted electronically in an email message to the following email (email@example.com). The subject line should read “IoT DEMO SUBMISSION”. The body of the email should include the title of the demo and the author list, including affiliations. The abstract should be attached in PDF format.
- At the conference, all accepted demos will be evaluated and considered for the Best Demo Award.
* Demo Submissions due: August 15th, 2014.
* Demo Acceptance notification: September 1st, 2014