Call for Demos
Demos in IoT 2012 are intended to introduce new or on-going work on systems and applications related to the Internet of Things and provide opportunities for authors to interact directly with the Conference attendees. The demo session is going to take place together with the reception dinner on Oct.24, 2012. Abstracts of accepted demos will be included in the IoT 2012 conference proceedings, but will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore because their selection process is different from conference full papers.
You are cordially invited to submit demonstration proposals to IoT 2012 conference. Submissions from both industries and universities are encouraged.
· Demo proposals must include an extended abstract no longer than two A4 pages in the "IEEE manuscript template for conferences" format, including all figures and references.
· The authors should also provide a brief sketch of the planned demonstration (e.g., demo setup, demo experiencing) on additional pages together with the extended abstract. Specific requirements concerning space, power, network,securityshould be stated. Each demo will have a small-booth with a poster and a table. Wireless network and power supply will be provided.
· Demo proposals must be submitted electronically in an email message to IoT2012 program co-chairs by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than August 1 23:59 (EST), 2012. The subject line should read "IOT DEMO SUBMISSION" (in upper-case letters). The body of the email should include, in pure text, the title of the demo and the author list, including affiliations. The abstract should be attached in PDF format.
· At the conference, all accepted demos will be evaluated and considered for the Best Demo Award.
* Demo Submissions due: September 1, 2012.
* Demo Acceptance notification: September 15, 2012.